Brush Cutter "Hikari" Agoma CG-328
5,900.00 THB (Ref. 155.26 USD)
Special Price: 4,720.00 THB (Ref. 124.21 USD)
You Save: 1,180.00 THB (Ref. 31.05 USD)
- Remote Type:Automatic centrifugal clutch;Spiral bevel gear;Flexible shaft
- Reduction ratio: 16:19
- Blade rotation direction: Anticlockwise(Seen from the top)
- Type of Handle: Double grip
- Weight when dry(kg): 7.3
- Name of engine : CG328.1
- Type: Air-cooled. 2 cycle. vertical Piston valve , Gassoline engine
- Displacement(cc): 30.5
- Maximum output(kW) : 0.81
- Carburaetor : Flot type
- Ignition : Non-contact electronic ignition
- Method of starting : Recoil type
- Fuel used : Gasoline mixed with lubricating oil(Ratio of 25:1)
- Fuel tank capacity (L) : 1.1
- Dry weight(kg) : ~4.5
Length of main pipe section(mm) : 1353
Length of Drive shaft section(mm) : 1375
*Technical Cata subject to changed without notice.
The EXtreme Engines.
Subaru Robin currently produces over 1,200,000 engines annually. A line of engine models, ranging from 4 to 25 hp, is marketed direct to OEM accounts, plus a variety of other distributor, dealer, and retail outlets. Power equipment applications range through construction, industrial, agricultural, recreational, and rental markets.
Distributed around the world for over forty years, Subaru Robin engines have earned an enduring reputation for high quality & performance. All models are easy to start, easy to maintain, and are traditionally more reliable than comparable engines.
EXtreme Power & Performance
Most engines will start and run well when new. Subaru Robin engines have superior build quality and ease of use features to insure continued great performance, even after years of hard use.